Wednesday, October 24, 2007

High Fashion in the Down Under

I am still so excited about the Ristarose dress from my previous post that I just had to show it to a friend a very good friend of mine, who happens to live in Perth, Australia. If you've never heard of Perth, don't worry, most of the earth's inhabitants haven't either, but from what I hear from the one person I know who 1) lives there and 2) actually seems to enjoy it, Perth is the lost garden of Eden of Western Australia.

So now that we've gone off on a tangent, let's get back on the road. My friend's mother, is a seamstress/designer, and my friend sent me a link for the Perth Fashion Festival, where her mother's design took top prize for bridal. Some picks from the pics below. Any guesses on which dress won top prize?





No comments: