Saturday, March 31, 2007

Am I wrong?

The thing is, I am seriously contemplating buying this dress for my future (hopefully) wedding. I am thinking of making the cape into some kind of veil. Or I might just stroll down the aisle with it. Something about it just calls out to me, but I suspect I'd have to stick myself on this website as one of the people I regularly degrade for their wedding attire. What do you think?

Of course, its from CherishedBride-my fave as promised.

From the front:


And from the back....check out that trainage...


And a few close ups...


And since my dear friends at CherishedBride provide helpful matching headpiece suggestions for each gown, I am thinking of this one for my magical, 60's inspired psychedelic stroll down the aisle....(P.S.) that is not my head ;)


I like these too....



Ideas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

My name is Jennie and I'm contacting you from the company V Good Films. We are currently making a documentary on weddings. We are looking for women like yourself who claim to be as you say "wedding dress obsessed".

It would great to chat to you a bit more and see if this sounds like something you'd be interested in taking part in. Please do give me a call at the office on +44 207 272 4000 or drop me an email at Jennifer.Greenwood@vgoodfilms.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks and kind regards,

Jennie