Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wedding Bells in San Fran

A friend of mine got married last weekend in San Fran. A true West Coaster, she taught this East Coast liberal what liberal really meant. Nothing about my friend, San Fran Diva, is ordinary: this is the friend that snuck into a couture show in Paris by claiming to be Barbara Streisand's daughter, the friend made a skirt out of old ties, the friend who StyleDiva all about the wonders of radio, this fearless San Franciscan got married during a housewarming/engagement/wedding party at her new home with her new housemate/fiance/now husband. Mazel Tov to them!

During this oh-so-traditional act--marriage--my friend of course wore a not-so-traditional dress. I couldn't make it to the wedding, but San Fran Diva sent me photos of her dress. Look and learn ladies-this is Style, San Fran Style. Perfect for a housewarming/engagement/wedding party. And so perfect for my friend. Miss you always San Fran Diva!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am writing from London, from a television production company and we are researching for a new documentary. I am interested in speaking to women who are actively planning their wedding day, but as yet don't have a groom - I was wondering if you might know anyone who may be intersed in speaking to me at all? My email is claire.dutfield@vgoodfilms.com

Thank you